- Do you have to remove and disconnect batteries from the car to charge them?
For your safety, please disconnect and remove the batteries before charging.
- Where can I get a better compatible charger for these batteries?
You can use any 5V 2A charger to charge the battery, or you can use a computer or other USB chargers (charging time may be longer).
- Where can I purchase replacement parts?
You can buy Rlaarlo replacement parts and upgraded accessories right at our site.
- Is there a parts breakdown and a complete parts list?
You can find these in our user manual or contact our support team at email@example.com for the list.
- Can I run Rlaarlo in the rain?
You can run your Rlaarlo when it does not rain heavily as the ESC of Rlaarlo RC Cars is waterproof. We recommend using dry tissue or cloth to clean the body and parts inside afterwards to avoid short circuits. And please be careful not to soak the car in the water.
- Can I use any RC controller for Rlaarlo vehicles?
The controller for each Rlaarlo model is specially designed, controller of different models or brands won’t work.
- Where to find user manual?
Dear customer, if you need an electronic version of the user manual, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does the car come built?
Yes, all Rlaarlo RC Cars come built, ready to run.
- Shipping & Warranty
Click here for detailed shipping information and warranty policy.
- Can I change my order after it's been placed?
Please make sure that everything is correct before you complete your purchase. We cannot change orders after they have been placed, however, we can cancel your order if you contact us with your order number within 12 hours of placing it. We’re happy to help!
- Can I cancel an order?
Please make sure that you are in love with everything in your cart before completing your purchase. If you need to cancel your order please contact us with your order number within 12 hours of placing your order.