✨2023 Rlaarlo RC Drag Racing✨
Feeling the need for a little speed? Look no further! The exhilarating world of RC Drag Racing awaits – where fun meets fierce and rewards are just a finish line away. Join us, and let's speed things up a notch!
Vehicle Type Only Rlaarlo AK-787 and AK-917 models can be used.
- Use Sky RC brand GPS to test time, recommended model GSM020.
- Competition vehicles are only allowed to pass on a level ground with four-wheel drive and must be able to be used normally after the race.
- Record the time taken by the car to run 132 feet(40.84meters)from the start. *It must be from the start, not a section during driving.
- Stock Class: Use Rlaarlo's ESC and motor (no model limitation).Allowing modification to a dual motor
- Unlimited Class: Unlimited modifications.
- Stock Class: NO.1 $700 NO.2 $500 NO.3 $300
- Unlimited Class: NO.1 $2000 NO.2 $1000 NO.3 $500
- Share your drag racing videos to one of the following platforms before the deadline: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and add the tag @Rlaarlo.
- Submit the link to your video on social media to a specific form before the deadline of each round.
- The competition video must be recorded in a single, unedited video.
- The competition video needs to include an explanation of the modified electronic system (specifying the parameters of the ESC, motor, battery), GPS installation, equipment test after GPS installation, and clear GPS data.
- Your GPS must be reset before the pass and displayed in the video.
- After passing, the car body should be disassembled from the car to display general settings such as battery count, balance leads, motor, and ESC. The time used should also be displayed.
- The car should be controlled to stop as a whole and work normally at the end of driving. The car must be powered only by the tires and always stay on the ground.
- In each round of the competition, you can try 3 times, which means you can upload a new speed run video and submit it to our form before the deadline.
- Please drive safely. We will not be responsible for any accidents as the vehicle is entirely controlled by the driver.
- Registration: October 7, 2023 - November 30, 2023
- Preliminary Round: November 30, 2023 - December 31, 2023
- Final Round: January 1, 2024 - January 31, 2024
- Results Announcement: February 3, 2024
The final interpretation of the competition belongs to rlaarlo.